1. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you, because you use our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
- We do our utmost to process the information you have provided in a careful manner.This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of what personal data we process, how we handle your personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why wecollect it.
- n the context of the General Data Protection Regulation, Wimperextensions Benodigdheden is a so-called 'data controller'.
2. A SUMMARY OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
A. From you as a visitor of this website
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Other personal data that you actively provide
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Type of browser and device
3. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about visitors who are under the age of 16, with the exception of given permission from parents or guardians. Wimperextensions Benodigdheden can not check if a visitor is older than the age of 16, therefore we advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children.This way, we can prevent data on children from being collected without parental consent.
B. Please contact us if we have done something wrong
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without theaforementioned consent, please contact us via email@example.com. We will delete the data immediately.
4. WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA AND FOR HOW LONG
A. Wimperextensions Benodigdheden processes your personal data with thefollowing purposes:
- To be able to e-mail you when this is necessary to provide our services;
- To give you the option to place and fulfill orders online;
- To send you requested information as a result of filling out the contact form andfinally;
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and toadjust it to your preference.
B. The duration for which we store your data
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden will not store your personal data any longer thannecessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would likeinformation about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES
- Besides the cookies we use, as described in our cookie declaration, we also share thedata we collect from you on our website with the following third partie:
- We use various payment methods, including iDEAL, Afterpay, PayPal, Bancontact,Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. They use secure connections, so that collectedpersonal data is processed correctly.
- We have made good agreements with the above processors. We force these thirdparties to use at least the same level of data protection as we offer you as datacontroller.
6. MAPPING OUT YOUR VISIT OF OUR WEBSITE
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet orsmartphone when you first visit this website.
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden uses different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical functionality.These ensure that the website works properly, so that it can, for example,remember your preferred settings. Using these, we can also optimize our websiteand the services through our website.
- Analytic cookies by third parties: These cookies can keep track of your onlinebehaviour. These cookies are used by Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By readingthese cookies the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he isalso involved. If you continue browsing, personalized ads can be shown. Thesecookies can also keep track of your online behaviour, which may result in a veryspecific profile being built by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that itis considered personal data.
B. Cookie notification and what to do when you don’t like cookies
- Your cookie settings were set by you on your first visit to our website. All non-functional cookies can be denied per category. Placement of cookies, other thanfunctional or anonymous analytical cookies, takes place only after an active action byyou as a visitor. You can change your settings at any time via our website.
7. ACCESSING, ADJUSTING OR DELETING YOUR DATA
A. Your rights
- You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- request an adjustment of your data;
- request that less of your data be processed by us;
- apply for the removal of your data;
- have your data transferred to someone else and
- file a complaint as described in article 8.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way Wimperextensions Benodigdheden processes your data, please send them to email@example.com.
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden wants to be sure that the request has been madeby you. That is why we kindly ask that you, along with your request for access,correction or removal, send us a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, Wimperextensions Benodigdheden asks you to black out your photo, MRZ (machinereadable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), documentnumber and citizen service number/social security number in this copy.
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden will respond to your request as soon as possible,but at least within four weeks.
8. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
A. Internal handling
- If you have any complaints about the processing of (personal) data,Wimperextensions Benodigdheden would like to clear the air with you in mutualconsultation. Please send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Data Protection Authority
- Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit acomplaint to your own Data Protection Authority about our processing of yourpersonal data. You can contact the lead supervisory authority of Wimperextensions Benodigdheden, which is the Dutch DPA (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). For more information on your right to complain, please visit the Dutch DPA’s website:https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
9. SECURE CONNECTION USING SSL - ENCRYPTION
- To protect you as a website visitor, Wimperextensions Benodigdheden uses secureencryption technologies. Using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) your personal data isencrypted (not visible to third parties) on our site. This way, you can be sure that yourdata will only be visible to you and our server.
B. How can I identify the secure connection?
- We use SSL-encryption on all parts of our site where your data is used, such as whenfilling out the contact form. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you are on an encrypted part of our site, you will see a (green) lock symbol appearing in the lower-right or top-left corner of your browser. In addition, the URL of http:// changesto https:// which also indicates that the page is secure.
10. SECURITY AND VERSION
A. We are super serious right now
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden takes the protection of your data very seriouslyand therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, illegal access,unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us directly email@example.com
- The current version is 20201119
11. Pay afterwards
The personal data and/or company data that you provide to wimperextensions benodigdheden in the context of an order that uses post-payment are used by us - or by third parties to whom the claims are transferred - for, among other things:
a) risk analyzes and creditworthiness testing in order to avoid over-crediting;
b) ensuring that the communication, administration, customer relationship management, invoicing and collection of claims arising from the post-payment service proceed in a correct manner;
(c) the prevention, detection and combating of fraud or irregularities;
d) Approaching you for (direct) marketing purposes, provided this is done within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For a complete overview of the processing that takes place when paying afterwards, we refer you to the privacy statement of the payment provider you have chosen.
- Wimperextensions Benodigdheden has appointed Naomie Rellum as the person responsible in the area of GDPR. When you have remarks regarding this privacy statementor you have general questions regarding the GDPR, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org