|Shelf life after opening||5-6 weeks|
|save advice||cool and dry place|
- designed especially for advanced eyelash extension technicians with 2-3 years' experience - fast drying - it does not leave you time to reposition the extensions (once the extensions touch a lash, it is sealed)
- perfect for eyelash technicians who can work quickly but are slowed down by other adhesives
- the recommended humidity for the glue is between 50% and 65% - the best temperature 20-22°C
- if you use a jade stone/glass holder for the glue, you can keep the drop on for 30 minutes before it needs to be changed
- if you prefer using glue rings or other glue holders in contact with your skin, please change the glue drop more often as the drying time will be increased
- eyelashes applied correctly on well-prepared and cleaned lashes (always remember to use cleanserand primer) will last for up to 6 weeks.
The drop used should be neither too large (the greater the surface, the more the adhesive will come into contact with the air), nor too small (the risk is that it will dry immediately).
To avoid waste, do not add fresh glue to previous drops from the bottle (the contact between drop "old" and "new" will make the glue gooey in just 5 minutes), it also strongly recommended to change the drop by every 30 minutes passed.
The glue does not like the changes in temperature: please store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, but not in a fridge as the humidity in a fridge is high!
After opening, the glue will last for 2 months if stored correctly, and is shaken well before each opening.
For best results and to avoid nozzle getting blocked:
- store your lash adhesive horizontally in Airtight container, wooden drawer or in a cool, dry place
- when shaking the glue remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip
- wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue
This product is:
If you order on working days before 15:00 on wimperextensions benodigdheden, it will be shipped the same day. And within the Netherlands it is from €50 euros ex. VAT. free shipping. Belgium and Germany are subject to free shipping from €100.